- Essex & Suffolk based speaker/entertainer - Peter is no longer undertaking talks in Norfolk
- Accepts bookings for large or small audiences
- Available Monday to Saturday, mornings and afternoons. Will consider local evening engagements.
- Sometimes available at short notice, so please ask
- Peter will arrive approximately 30 minutes before the start of the meeting in order to set up
- A reserved parking space (as near to the entrance as possible) would be appreciated
- Member of Equity with £10m Public Liability Insurance
- Suitable for WI's, U3A's, Townswomen's Guilds, National Association of Women's Clubs, Friendship Groups, Probus, Retirement Parks and other social organisations
- Please note that all the talks are the intellectual property of Peter Regelous and shall NOT be reproduced in any media outlet.
- The talks are approximately 45 to 60 minutes long with time for questions
- A small table on which to put publicity information would be appreciated
- Unless otherwise agreed, Peter will expect to commence speaking immediately after initial introductions
- Invitations to join groups for a meal are very kind and appreciated but Peter does not usually accept them
- A PA system can be made available but at additional cost
FOR CABARET SHOWS:
- Peter will provide a Confirmation of Engagement and Invoice
- Cabaret performances are one hour in duration
- PA System will be provided
- A table on which to put equipment and access to a power socket are essential
- Due to a small number of incidents where Peter has been unable to obtain monies within the terms of his contract, it is with regret he will only accept engagements where payment is made prior to or on the day of the function.
For availability and fees or to make a booking, please complete the Enquiry Form